These Terms tell you the rules for using our website www.saborzamorano.co.uk (our site).
WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
www.saborzamorano.co.uk is a site operated by Sabor Zamorano Limited (”We”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 12210097 and have our registered office at 3, 144 Hornsey Lane, London N6 5NS.
We are a limited company. Our VAT number is GB 335 4524 10.
To contact us, please email email@example.com
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
OTHER APPLICABLE TERMS
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
Please check these terms every time you use this site to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. Please note we may amend or update them from time to time.
CHANGES TO OUR SITE
We make changes to our product line from time to time and as a result we may periodically update and change our site to reflect these changes or to meet our users’ changing needs or our own business priorities.
SUSPENSION OR WITHDRAW OF SITE
Our site is made available free of charge.
We will try to give you reasonable notice if we suspend or withdraw all or any part of the site. We do not guarantee that the site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons.
TRANSFER OF THIS AGREEMENT
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under this contract.
We reserve all rights to limit access to the My Account section of the site to bona fide business customers and suppliers of Sabor Zamorano. Registration for an account shall be subject to review by us and access to the My Account section and the Sabor Zamorano Products Catalogue may be withheld or denied at our discretion from time to time.
Please ensure that you keep any user identification code, password or any other piece of information chosen or allocated as part of our security procedures private and confidential. Do not disclose it to any third party.
Please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you know or suspect that a third party knows your user identification code or password.
Our site is intended for and directed to people who are resident in the United Kingdom. We make no representation that content available on or through our site is appropriate for use or will be available in other locations.
USING MATERIAL ON OUR SITE
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. We reserve all of our rights in and to such intellectual property.
You must ensure that our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
Content on our site must not be used in whole or part for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
ACCURACY OF SITE INFORMATION
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND RESOURCES
We may link to other sites and resources provided by third parties for information purposes. Such links do not indicate approval by or connection with the owner of such sites and/or resources.
We have no control over the content of third party sites or resources.
LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
- Please note that we only supply our products to other businesses and not direct to consumers.
- Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- If defective digital content that we have supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation. However, we will not be liable for damage that you could have avoided by following our advice to apply an update offered to you free of charge or for damage that was caused by you failing to correctly follow installation instructions or to have in place the minimum system requirements advised by us.
HOW WE MAY USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not represent or guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
It is your responsibility to ensure that your information technology, computer programmes and platform are configured to access our site and that you obtain and use virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site.
You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
RULES ABOUT LINKING TO OUR SITE
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact email@example.com.
ACCEPTABLE USE OF SITE
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate any person.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (Contribution), and to any interactive services associated with it.
The Content Standards must be complied with in spirit as well as to the letter. The standards apply to each part of any Contribution as well as to its whole.
Sabor Zamorano Limited will determine, in its discretion, whether a Contribution breaches the Content Standards.
A Contribution must:
- Be accurate (where it states facts).
- Be genuinely held (where it states opinions).
- Comply with the law applicable in England and Wales and in any country from which it is posted.
A Contribution must not:
- Be defamatory of any person.
- Be obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Include child sexual abuse material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be in contempt of court.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that the Contribution emanates from Sabor Zamorano Limited, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote, incite any party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
- Contain a statement which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism.
- Contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other sites.
BREACH OF THE ACCEPTABLE USE TERMS
When we consider that a breach of these acceptable use terms has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any Contribution uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
Subject to the terms set out in Limitation on Liability above, we exclude our liability for all action we may take in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The actions we may take are not limited to those described above, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
WHICH COUNTRY’S LAWS APPLY TO ANY DISPUTES?
OUR TRADE MARKS
Sabor Zamorano is a trade mark of Sabor Zamorano Limited. You are not permitted to use our trademark without our approval, unless they are part of material you are using as permitted under How you may use material on our site.